Natural process, alternative materials and methods.
Robots, Machine Learning (A.I.), Software development, Coding.
- Painting at the Salton Sea.
- The Rock Collection.
- A series of quick sketches made on drawing paper. The drawings were then digitally scanned; then they were digitally painted.
- I dedicate this show to Stefan Simchowitz and his Newsstand Project.
- Long Beach to Westchester (3/18): From the port of Los Angeles to the LAX, riding through the 405,110 and 105 freeways. hand processed Super 8 film.
- Buyer’s Remorse (11/28/17) : A collaborative exhibition/project from Studio 226 at Otis College of art and design. Featuring Artists: Yeltsin Penado, Armon Williams, Jennifer Boyd Einstein, Pamela Ramos, Daniel Cope, Mary Francis, Minjoo Lee, and Ghazal Rahimi.
- The Great Basin (11/7/17): Photographs, created on Western land art intensive: Wilderness As Myth and Metaphor. The trip spanned California, Nevada, Arizona and Utah. The journey resulted in a group exhibition at the Autry Museum of the American West.
- Mothership (10/2017): This is a cochineal dyed batch of fermenting kombucha tea. These images explore the changes of the symbiotic culture over the duration of the gallery exhibition.
- Salt: This is a sound piece which explores the ‘Sheppard’s tone’ and the effect of acute repetitive sounds and subdued lighting on emotions. Drone/Lo-fi synth sounds, resting on dyed wood and plaster castings. Neon El Wire used for lighting.